Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday Mini Swap Card

Wowza, it's been over TWO months since I've posted something...  so I'll share with you the few things I've stamped in those two months!

Today I'm sharing a swap card I made for a Stampin' Addicts swap a while back featuring the stamp set Gently Falling from the Holiday Mini catalog.  I stamped each maple leaf and then used a dauber to add some champagne mist shimmer paint to the rubber before stamping (first time I've used it).  I really like the effect and hope you can see it in the second picture.  The sentiment was created using My Digital Studio and printed out onto vellum.  As Jan Tink always says, lookie...


I hope you liked my card.  I have a few more to share over the next few days, so be sure to stop back by!  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

4 comments:

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card, those leaves look fantastic! I love the sentiment printed on vellum, too!

Mickey Roberts said...

Sentiments on vellum are my favorite. A truly lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I received one of these and have had it on my desk to inspire me. That is until my aunt fell in love with it on Thanksgiving, lol.

Jen Timko said...

Lookie is right! My stampers have oohed and aahed over this one! Fantastic!